Thursday 29 March 2007

My Space

I recently logged into the Zach Braff Site - to keep an eye on him, and found a "Mypspace" link.

Till now i had managed to stay away from it, thinking it a little over used and too intrusive, like Beebo for the over 16's, but i recently got a mail from someone reminding me that my profile was incorrect and that i should fix it.

I went back in - made the changes and now i go and check my mail and blog and others every day - i'm hooked, and now i am typing mad every day when i get to work as i have no internet access at home, but have loads to write - well at 12 at night i do anyway.

Anyway, i recently got a new phone and have managed to get an access number for my mobile to dial into and i now feel like Michael Weston. ( He was cool in Scrubs, and Garden State as the funny cop and the heart broken guy in The Last Kiss.


See the below link - very funny to Zach Braff Log enry for Dial Up.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=1138819616

Gotta go - have a good one.

www.myspace.com/djdrobins

And if you have a myspace - be-friend.

No comments: