Wednesday 5 November 2008

Funny Sayings



Not very tastefull but being an EX-Dub, i've actually heard most of these, and when used in the right moment are incredibly funny - a little cruel - but funny.


Sweating like a nun in a field full of cucumbers

Jaysis shes a set of milkers on her that would feed a mart

Ive a horn on me that would bait pavorriti away from a pizza

Ive a horn on me that would bait a donkey out of a quarry

Shes a face like a chewed toffee

Me mickeys so hard id club a whale

He has rubber-lined pockets so he can steal soup

He thinks manual labour is a Spanish musician

She had a face on her that would drive rats from a barn

I'd crawl a million miles across broken glass to kiss the exhaust of
the van that took her dirty knickers to the laundry.

No show pony but would do for a ride around the house

I left her with a face like a painters radio

She's got more chins than a Chinese phone book

Jaysus, ya wouldn't ride her into battle

If I'd a bag of bruised willies I wouldn't give her one

She had a f@nny like a badly packed kebab

If I'd a garden full of mickeys I wouldn't let her look over the wall

Give her a boot in the hole and a bucket of mickeys would fall out of her.

No comments: