Friday 18 May 2007

Sorry

I just wanted to say sorry to any americans that might look at one of my inserts about Mr George Bush and think that i am painting them allwith the same brush. I am just painting the ones who voted for the man TWICE. That's all, and i am not sying i think they are stupid or anything, i was just ranting and annoyed and concerned as i have added another child to this world, and when you do a quick look at how it is compared to how it was when we were born - it's gotten in bad shape in the last 30 years (Yeah I'm 30).

So no, i am not just annoyed at Bush, i am sure he is trying his best, the way he thinks his people want him to run the place. I think it's time for a change i all.

Anyway, just saw the latest trailer for Transformers and it is going to be amazing!!!!!!!

http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll?sid=37083750&sdm=web&qtw=640&qth=400

Copy and paste this, it looks soo cool.

Dean

No comments: